Irene S. Wischer Scholarship
To apply for an Irene S. Wischer Education Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a legal resident of Texas for 12 consecutive months prior to completing the scholarship application
- be a person of good character. Per Mrs. Wischer's instructions, preference will be given to "applicants who are Christians and attend church regularly."
- demonstrate academic potential and ability
- demonstrate a need for financial assistance
Deadline: March 7
Central Texas Farm Credit to Award $10,000 in Scholarships to Agricultural Youth Leaders
Texas Big Game Awards Scholarship
Eligibility - ONLY 9 SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED. EIGHT AT $1,500 EACH (that is one per Region) AND ONE OVERALL TOP SCHOLARSHIP AT $3,000!! All applicants must be Agriculture and/or Natural Resource related majors.
Deadline: March 31
Hughes - Virginia Ruth Kiker Hughes Memorial Scholarship
High School Senior. Eligible applicants must be from a Region 14 school. This scholarship is awarded to graduating seniors interested in pursuing a trade or vocational/technical career who would appreciate financial support and have demonstrated strong motivation for success in college. To apply visit:
Deadline: April 1
Big Country Iris and Daylily Society
$500 scholarship for Horticulture or Agriculture Majors or Minors
Due April 2, 2019
See Mrs. Myers for application
Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union
Abilene Teachers FCU will award at least twelve $1,000 scholarships to teen members of ATFCU who meet the following requirements:
* The applicant has an account in his/her own name at ATFCU.
* Applicant is in good standing and an ATFCU member of record as of December 8, 2017.
* Applicant has been accepted as a full time student for the fall 2018 semester at an acctredited college, university or technical college in the United States.
* Applicant is graduating from High School in Spring 2018.
* Applicant is not related to an ATFCU employee or board member.
The scholarship application can be downloaded at abileneteachersfcu.org or obtained in person at any of the ATFCU locations.
Deadline: April 17